2016 Summer Raffle
Draw Date: July 1, 2016
Canada Day Celebrations Willingdon Beach
Seven GREAT Prizes – Tickets Only: $5.00 each
1. Pacific Coastal Return Flight to Vancouver from Comox or Powell River
2. Stubbs Island Whale Watching Tour PLUS return BC Ferries Pass including car
3. Campbell River Whale Watching Tour
4. Discovery Marine Safaris Tour
5. Eagle Eye Adventure Whale Watch Tour
6. Beyond the Road Tours – Desolation Sound Cruise
7. I’Hos Cultural Tours
ALL PRIZES ARE FOR TWO PEOPLE EACH
Tickets are available at:
On-line: Tickets can be ordered using our Add to Cart button
Our Information Booths at:
Lund Shellfish Festival: Saturday & Sunday May 28 and 29.
Canada Day July 1st: Willingdon Beach, Powell River
For Updated Information Tables Locations, please check our Sightings Reports & Maps Pages.
Tickets: $5.00 Each
Fewer tickets, better odds with over $2,730 in prizes.
– Tickets are $5.00 each.
– All qualifying ticket orders and entries as per below will be entered into the random draw.
– Final Draw will be held during the closing ceremonies of Powell River Canada Day Celebrations at Willingdon Beach Fairgrounds on July 1, 2016 at approximately 5:30 pm.
– Draw Entries will be accepted on line until 12 noon Pacific time, June 29, 2016 and until 5 minutes prior to the final draw on July 1, 2016 at the Canada Day Celebrations closing ceremonies in person.
– In person entry tickets can be purchased at various locations and information tables. Dates, times and locations to be announced and posted on line on our web site and Sightings Reports as well as from our members and volunteers.
– We are working on setting up information tables and entry ticket sales on Vancouver Island, Powell River and Sechelt areas.
– Winners will be announced at the time of the draw, notified as soon as possible immediately after the draw, and names will be published in the next Sightings Report Update.
How and Where to get your tickets:
– At any of our public events. Please check our Sightings Reports which are updated regularly.
– From any of our Members / Volunteers.
– At our information tables – dates, times, locations, will be posted on our web site and Sightings Reports.
– On line Orders use our Add to Cart button.
– Lund Shellfish Festival May 28 & 29, 2016 in Lund Harbour
– Powell River Canada Day Celebrations July 1, 2016 at Willingdon Beach Fairgrounds
– All prizes have been 100% donated by our great Sponsors.
– Odds of winning depends on total number of entries received.
– Total number of entry tickets printed is 1,500.
– Total Value of all prizes is over: $2,730.00
Where does your money go?
– Funds go to direct costs only. We are all Volunteers and pay no salaries or Directors Fees.
– Our main 2016 fundraising is for the purposes of the purchase, installation and operation of a live feed web camera and hydrophone system, the first of which is scheduled for the Grief Point area of Powell River. We have other locations we are looking into as well.
– We are working on our Projects pages which will give much more detail about what we are doing.
Please contact us if you have questions.